Pedicle Screw Global Market Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast
PUNE, INDIA, October 9, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Growing aging populations worldwide are driving the expansion of specific disease populations, including degenerative spinal diseases and disorders. Spinal fusion is currently considered the gold standard in degenerative spine treatment, accomplishing both deformity correction and stabilization. However, sequelae associated with a successful fusion procedure have driven attention towards nonfusion technologies, which are expected to challenge the growth of spinal fusion during the forecast period. Posterior pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems have evolved as an alternative to the rigid stabilization of spinal fusion for patients with back pain due to spinal instability. Like standard frame devices, pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization devices are fixed in place using pedicle screws that attach to the vertebral bodies adjacent to the diseased spinal level. However, unlike standard frames, these devices are designed using flexible connections between the screws, such as bendable rods and elastic bands, in an effort to stabilize the joint from abnormal motion while still allowing some measure of motion to take place at the diseased level through load sharing.
This report focuses on the market outlook for pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems in the 39 markets across North America (Canada, Mexico, and US), Europe (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and UK), Asia-Pacific (APAC: Australia, China, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Taiwan), South America (Argentina, Brazil, and Chile), and the Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and United Arab Emirates). The analysis discusses the major drivers and barriers of adoption and provides an in-depth understanding of physicians’ perceptions and the future outlook for this market by segment and geography, with an overall emphasis on current and future trends in the 39 countries.
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with the current generation of pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems devices? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one type of device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook for pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems?
– What are the challenges and complications that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of devices, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market?
– Overview of recent key industry events and analysis of their market impact.
– Annualized total market revenue by type of device, procedure trends, and market outlooks by segment and by region through 2023.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, and implications of the emerging technologies in the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and devices in development.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the Global pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, barriers, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of marketed products and technologies.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track device sales in country-specific pedicle screw-based dynamic stabilization systems markets from 2014-2023.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 About the Author
2 Table of Contents
2.1 List of Tables
2.2 List of Figures
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Key Players in the Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization System Market
3.4 Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization System Market Future Outlook
4.2 Related Reports
4.3 Upcoming Related Reports
5 Market Outlook
5.1 Procedure Trends
5.2 Pricing Trends
5.3 Revenue Trends
5.4 Company Share Analysis
6 Market Insights
6.1 North America
6.2.1 Denmark, Finland, Norway, and Sweden
6.2.2 Belgium, France, and Netherlands
6.2.3 Germany and Switzerland
6.2.4 UK and Ireland
6.2.5 Italy, Portugal, and Spain
6.2.6 Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, and Poland
6.2.7 Greece, Russia, and Turkey
6.3.1 Australia and New Zealand
6.3.2 China and Taiwan
6.3.5 South Korea
6.4 South America
6.4.2 Argentina and Chile
6.5 Middle East and Africa
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.3 Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and United Arab Emirates
7 Competitive Assessment
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire