SMi Reports: 3rd Annual AI in Drug Discovery returns to London, March 2022 with a key focus on the opportunities of machine learning and AI in drug development
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, November 12, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group is delighted to announce the 3rd Annual AI in Drug Discovery conference, taking place on the 14th and 15th March 2022 in London, UK. The 2022 Conference theme is on exploring the opportunities of machine learning.
Chair for the conference is industry expert Darren Green, Director of Molecular Design, GSK.
New to 2022 is the AI in Drug Discovery post conference workshops on: “From Drug Discovery to Healthcare, an AI insight” and “Deciphering AI Based Drug Discovery” taking place on 16th March 2022.
Interested parties can register for the conference and workshops at http://ww.ai-indrugdiscovery.com/PR1ein and take advantage of the early bird offer to save £400 which expires 30th November 2021.
The conference will also bring together expert speakers which include:
• Andrew Pattison, Digital Health and Innovation Team, World Health Organisation
• Gregory Vladimer, VP Translation Research, Translation Biology, Exscientia
• Kim Branson, SVP Global Head of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, GSK
• Christian Tyrchan, Associate Director Computational Chemistry, AstraZeneca
• Friedrich Rippmann, Computational Chemistry & Biology, Merck
• Mathew Divine, Senior Data Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
• Alexander Hillisch, Pharmaceuticals, R&D, Computational Molecular Design, Bayer AG
• Peter Henstock, Machine Learning & AI Technical Lead, Merck
By attending the conference, attendees will have the chance to:
• Discover the main topics of research within industry, with talks on decision making, target selection and closing the loop
• Engage with regulators about the guidance within machine learning and AI in Drug Discovery
• Learn about the new breakthroughs within clinical trials and the treatment of disease
• Explore the latest technologies in deep learning from leaders within the pharmaceutical industry
• Discuss the impact of big data and how it applies to AI drug discovery within Pharma
Attend the SMi's 3rd annual AI in Drug Discovery conference and explore the latest industry updates in the selection of targets using AI, decision making within drug discovery and closing the loop on AI in drug discovery.
Leading presentations from leaders within the field who will be giving their insights into the latest industry advances and answering the big questions within AI in Drug Discovery.
View the agenda and speaker line–up at http://ww.ai-indrugdiscovery.com/PR1ein
Sponsored by Optibrium
For sponsorship enquiries contact Alia Malick, Director on +44 (0)20 7827 6168 or e-mail email@example.com
For media enquiries or a press pass contact Simi Sapal, Head of Marketing on +44 (0) 20 7827 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SMi’s 3rd Annual AI in Drug Discovery 2022
15 – 16 March 2022
— ENDS —
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6000
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire