SMi Group reports: With less than 3 weeks until the 4th Annual Ophthalmic Drugs conference we have updated the brochure – download today
HOLIDAY INN KENSINGTON FORUM, LONDON, UK, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, November 2, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — It's less than 3 weeks to go before the start of the Ophthalmic Drugs Conference taking place between 22-23 November 2021 In London.
To view the agenda full size and to find out more: www.ophthalmicdrugs.com/PR13
As Europe’s leading Ophthalmic Drugs conference, SMI Group will explore new discoveries in the treatment of ocular disease, innovations in combination technologies, and the utterly unique challenges that are faced in the treatment of one of the most complex organs in the body.
This two-day agenda will offer peer-to-peer networking opportunities with leaders in the ophthalmic sphere, from Heads of Drug Development and Senior Directors of Ophthalmology, all the way to academic forerunners in the research into ocular therapy.
– GAIN insight into the latest treatments for Glaucoma and Dry-Eye Disease from Aerie Pharmaceutica
– EXAMINE the challenges of designing the right drug for topical drug delivery to the retina with OcuTerra Therapeutics
– UNDERSTAND the advancements in treatments for inherited retinal diseases from ProQR Therapeutics
– EXPLORE the design and characteristics of a durable local ocular formulation with ForwardVue Pharma
– DISCUSS patient centricity as a driver for drug delivery innovation in ophthalmology with Roche
– DISCOVER a novel target for Geographic Atrophy and Diabetic Retinopathy with InflammX Therapeutics
– REVIEW the hidden and unmet clinical need of Diabetic Macular Ischemia with Boehringer Ingelheim
– RECEIVE key updates on ocular gene therapy from SparingVision
– UNCOVER the clinical development and regulatory landscape for ophthalmic products in the UK and Europe from Bayer
SMi offer unique sponsorship, exhibition and branding packages, tailored to complement your company’s marketing strategy. Contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6168 for further details
For media queries please contact Richard Jones at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7827 6088
22nd – 23rd November 2021
#OphthalmicDrugs, #ophthalmic #ophthalmology
— ENDS —
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 20 7827 6088
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire