Wireless Audio Devices Market 2018–By Identifying the Key Market Segments and Key players holding market share
PUNE, INDIA, January 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Introduction
Wireless Audio Devices are technology which uses radio frequencies waves to receive audio signals. It consists a RF transmitter unit as well as a RF receiver which helps to exchange the data without any use of audio cable. Growing audio and entertainment industry as well as heavy demand for smartphones among the consumers and advancement in wireless technology is helping the global wireless audio device market to grow. The Global Wireless Audio Device Market has been valued at US $15 billion in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US $33 billion by the end of forecast period with CAGR of 11%.
Global Wireless Audio Device Market is being dominated by North America whereas Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market with CAGR of 12%. Lower cost of equipment’s and increasing the smart home trend is helping the North America to hold the first position. Established automotive industry and higher standard of living of North American countries are supporting the demand for wireless audio device.
The Key Players in the market of Wireless Audio Device are- Sony Corporation, Sonos Inc., D&M HOLDINGS INC., Koninklijke Philips N.V., VIZIO Holdings Inc., Apple Inc., VOXX International Corporation, Harman International Industries Incorporated, Bose Corporation, Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Company KG, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Shure Incorporated, Pure, Panasonic Corporation, and LG Electronics.
Global Wireless Audio Devices Market Analysis & Forecast, From 2016 To 2022
• To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 5 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Wireless Audio Devices market development and demand market
• Upcoming technologies, high growth geographies and countries were identified
• Regional and country specific demand and forecast for Wireless Audio Devices were studied
• Key segments covered in the report are: product, technology, application and region.
• Unit breakdown for all different classification was finalized; and same was referred for forecasting, keeping few assumptions into factor
• For all the regions: forecast demand for all applications were identified and then with historical figure, data collected through primary and annual reports were triangulated to derive the regional market size
• Historical trend is identified to forecast and estimate the future value data
• Car Manufacturers
• Smart Phone Manufactures
• Audio Device Manufactures
• Audio Devices Suppliers
• Hardware Component Providers
• The global Wireless Audio Devices market and is expected to reach $33 billion by 2022.
• Wireless Headsets holds largest market share by product segment and accounts for 42% of total revenue in 2016.
• By Technology, Bluetooth accounts for largest market share and has been valued at US $11.9 Billion in the year 2016.
• By Application, Commercial Applications has been valued at US $7.9 billion in the year 2016.
• By Region, North America Wireless Audio Device Market has been valued at US $6.2 billion followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Regional and Country Analysis of Wireless Audio Devices Market Estimation and Forecast
North America accounts for largest market share of Wireless Audio Device Market due to lower cost of consumer equipment and technological advancement. Europe holds second position in the market of closely followed by Asia-Pacific.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 17
2 REPORT SCOPE 24
2.1 MARKET DEFINITION 24
2.2 REPORT COVERAGE 25
2.2.1 MARKET CLASSIFICATION 25
18.104.22.168 Market Segmentation by Geography 26
2.3 ASSUMPTIONS AND LIMITATIONS 26
2.4 STAKEHOLDERS 28
3 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY 29
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire