ICT Investment in Canada Market Share, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast
PUNE, INDIA, July 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
"ICT Investment Trends in Canada" presents the findings from a survey of 104 Canadian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Canadian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
According to survey, 50% of Canadian enterprises are currently outsourcing their service support & help desk function and 17% of respondents are planning to outsource this function over the next two years. The Organization of Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) anticipates the Canadian economy to grow by 2.4% in 2017 and expects to expand by 2.2% in 2018. The growing need among Canadian enterprises to reduce their cost of ownership of software, together with the advantages of scalability and on-demand pricing is driving the adoption of SaaS.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Canada. Through GlobalData’s survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Canada.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions Canadian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– Canadian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing
– Factors that are influencing Canadian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How Canadian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– Canadian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into Canadian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business and IT objectives that Canadian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing Canadian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
– Enterprises are looking to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, as the Canadian economy has been witnessing stable economic growth and the ongoing expansion in the technological areas will provide much-needed push to the digital transformation of the economy.
– Amongst Canadian enterprises, the decision to purchase cloud solutions is taken solely by the IT department with the dedicated aim of achieving process transformation in their existing business operations.
– 'Customer satisfaction' is the most important business objective influencing IT investment strategy among Canadian enterprises.
Reasons to buy
– Understand how the Canadian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Canadian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Canadian enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, business intelligence, mobility management, and cloud computing)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Canadian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that Canadian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Content: Key Points
Key implications for vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of things (IoT)
Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
ICT provider selection
Key decision makers for purchasing technology
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire