Russia Confectionery Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis By 2021
PUNE, INDIA, December 5, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
"Top Growth Opportunities: Confectionery in Russia", provides an overview of the meat market, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights top growth opportunities for Confectionery market in Russia and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
This report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to –
– Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Russian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume Meat, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
– A study of market value and volumes over 2011-2016 for Russia, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2016-2021 period
– The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by GlobalData have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
– Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
– Examples of international and Russia-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs
– Due to the depreciation of the Russian ruble in 2014, the Confectionery market showed a decline in US dollar terms between 2011 and 2016.
– The Russian confectionery market registered modest growth in volume terms over the past five years. The chocolate category has been driving the majority of consumption.
– Food & Drinks Specialist and Department Stores are the key retail channels of Confectionery distribution in Russia.
– The top three confectionery named brands in Confectionery are able to resist the threat of private label.
Reasons to buy
– This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Russia's Confectionery consumers.
– This is based on unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the Confectionery sector.
– Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.
Table of Content: Key Points
1. Introducing a top growth market for confectionery
Top 10 global growth opportunities scores
Top global issues
Assessment against global strategic issues
Predicted future issues for the global sector
Reward and risk assessment
Opportunity score – overview
Consumer spending trends – peer group comparisons
Political, economic, social, and technological: analysis
Enablers and inhibitors of growth
Rewards and opportunities for growth
Summary of the market
2. Market insight – identifying the opportunities to move into
Market growth by category
Value growth of the market
Volume growth of the market
Level of premiumization by category
Category analysis – key drivers of change
3. Retail and distribution insight – key channels and retailers driving growth
Meat retail channel share
Key retail channel trends
Routes to market
Drivers of change in the sector
4. Company and brand insight – the competitive landscape defined
Company and brand strength
Private label penetration
Brand share by leading supplier
International and domestic brand analysis
Company and brand strength summary
5. Consumer insight – who, what, when, where and why
Strategic issues map
Key consumer driver implications
Key consumers trends
Key health & wellness trends
How health & wellness benefits will contribute to growth
Penetration of health and wellness claims by category
Consumer trends summary
6. Product and packaging insights
Key product insights
Trends and strategic issues – other notable product trends
Key product innovation case studies
Key packaging insights
Trends and strategic issues
Product launch key takeouts
7. White spaces and innovation opportunities – space to move into
Growth segments to target
Consumer spaces to target
Product launch key takeouts
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire