Hot Drinks 2017 Global Industry Key Players – Orimi Trade, Starbucks, Tchibo GmbH, Tata Sons Market Analysis and Forecast to 2022
PUNE, INDIA, December 5, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Pune, India, 5th December 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Opportunities in the Global Hot Drinks Sector: Analysis of Opportunities Offered by High Growth Economies”.
"Opportunities in the Global Hot Drinks Sector", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the global Hot Drinks sector as part of our global series. It includes an analysis on global Hot Drinks sector with consumption analysis highlighted for all regions. The report also identifies high potential countries by region that have been identified by creating a risk-reward analysis with multiple parameters.
The global Hot Drinks sector was valued at US$153.8 billion in 2016 and is forecast to record a CAGR of 5.7% during 2016-2021. The Asia-Pacific region represented the largest global market for Hot Drinks, with a value share of 37.5% in 2016, led by China, the single largest global market, with a 14.9% value share. Improving global economies, the falling unemployment rate across major markets, and the resulting increase in consumer purchasing power will remain the major macroeconomic factors driving the sector globally. Hot Coffee held the largest value share of 55.5% in the global Hot Drinks sector in 2016.
– The report provides an overview of global and regional markets covering – Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe – highlighting sector size, growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors for the region.
– It also identifies top ten high potential countries and provides deep dive analysis of top countries in each region.
– The report draws on the sector data by analyzing key distribution channels for Hot Drinks in the global market. Sector data is also used for studying the level of competition in the sector by identifying the top brands at a global and regional level with insights on sector shares of private label products.
Reasons to buy
– To have a thorough fact based analysis with information about the global Hot Drinks sector across the six regions in value terms and the underlying factors that are driving the sales
– To gain confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the global Hot Drinks sector and to identify high potential countries over the next 5 years
– The analysts have placed a significant emphasis on the mega trends that drive consumer choice and will provide a clear picture about the future opportunities that can be explored across the regions, resulting in revenue expansion
– To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the Hot Drinks sector at global and regional level with information about their sector share, business descriptions and product profiles
Table of Content: Key Points
Current scenario and future outlook
Global Hot Drinks sector overview – what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Regional Hot Drinks sector overview – what are the growth drivers, latest developments, and future inhibitors
Key challenges in the global Hot Drinks sector
Shift in Coffee & Tea Consumption Patterns
Change in consumption levels in the major markets, 2011-2021
Reasons for shift in consumption patterns
Identifying high potential countries
Analysis of 10 countries on the basis of Risk-Reward analysis (market assessment, economic development, socio-demographic, governance indicators, and technological infrastructure)
Analysis across regions – Asia-Pacific, North America, Latin America, Western Europe and Eastern Europe
High potential country analysis
Leading brands by region
Leading brands by market
Market Share of private label
Key Distribution Channels
Share of key distribution channels – global and regional level
Key Packaging Formats
Analysis on use of key package material, pack type, closure, and primary outer type
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire