SMi’s Presents Europe's Leading Ophthalmic Conference; Ophthalmic Drugs
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, September 18, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — SMi Group is proud to present Ophthalmic Drugs, gathering voices from some of the most senior industry thought leaders in ophthalmology such as Santen Inc, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Novaliq, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Shire and Envisia Therapeutics. www.ophthalmicdrugs.com/ein
Being held in London this November, Day 1 will explore novel approaches to treatment, ocular medical devices, targeted drug delivery technology, while Day 2 covers topics on therapies for diabetic macular oedema and real-life challenges to pre-clinical and clinical trials, to deepen your understanding of inherited ocular diseases.
– 5 Key Reasons Why You Should Attend:
1. Meet your future connections face-to-face – Not only will Ophthalmic Drugs highlight the newest surgical techniques and provide exposure to the latest technology and products, it will also put you face to face with influential people who can help you build a solid foundation in several key areas including, new ocular drugs, therapies for glaucoma, clinical results from long /short term studies and more!
2. Learn from the experts – Europe's leading ophthalmic event is a wonderful opportunity to learn If you do not wish to receive further email messages please go to http://www.smi-online.co.uk/opt-outabout the latest and greatest in ophthalmology from the industry professionals themselves. Hear from Shire, Bayer, Novaliq, NightstaRx, Experimentica, Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Boehringer Ingelheim and more!
3. Innovation – Shire's approach to meet unmet ophthalmic needs has been successful by developing lifitegrast, after being evaluated in four clinical trials. They have plans filing lifitegrast in multiple global markets by the end of 2017.
4. Benefit from interactive formats – Examine real-life case studies exploring clinical results from four 12-week efficacy and safety studies, and one long term (1-year) safety study and discovering unique properties to preservative free drugs.
5. Be social – Get yourself involved in discussions on social media by uploading pictures, video's and your views, using our hashtag on Twitter and LinkedIn: #ophdrugs
Further information is available at: www.ophthalmicdrugs.com/ein
For those looking to attend there is currently a £200 early-bird saving!
SMi Presents the Launch of…
Date: 28th – 29th November 2017
Location: Kensington, London
Sponsored by: Leica Microsystems | Experimentica
For all media inquiries contact Pavan Solanki on Tel: +44 (0)20 7827 6048 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire