ICT Investment in UK 2017 Market Challenge, Driver, Trends & Forecast
PUNE, INDIA, July 17, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Pune, India, 17 July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “ICT Investment Trends in the UK: Data protection and recovery form the core of enterprises’ IT investment strategies”.
"ICT Investment Trends in the UK" presents the findings from a survey of 150 UK enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how UK enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The high-visibility impact on Britain’s National Health Service by the malicious software WannaCry, has made UK enterprises more worried about exposing their data to further breach and cyberattacks, thereby compelling organizations across industries to strengthen their IT architecture and focus on data protection and recovery models. Survey of 150 UK enterprises reveals that respondents are keen on deploying leading-edge technologies to meet the growing security needs of IT, and are thereby investing in core areas of ICT expenditure, including hardware, software, and IT services.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the UK. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the UK.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
– Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
– Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
– Which ICT functions UK enterprises are interested in outsourcing
– UK enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products
– Factors that are influencing UK enterprises’ investments in each technology category
– How UK enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
– UK enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
– Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
– Insight into UK enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
– Business objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
– Factors that are influencing UK enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
– Enterprises in the UK are looking to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, indicating organizations’ persistent need to provide unconventional and innovative ways to meet the demands of the digital savvy consumers.
– UK enterprises are currently embracing cloud solutions to cut costs and increase scalability.
– UK enterprises are relying on the decisions of the top level management for the purchase of network and security solutions, to provide network and endpoint security on all devices.
Reasons to buy
– Understand how the UK enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
– Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by UK enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
– Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
– Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of UK enterprises
– Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and security products)
– Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing UK enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
– Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that UK enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Content: Key Points
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Outsourced IT functions
ICT investment priorities and vendor satisfaction
Internet of Things (IoT)
Business objectives influencing IT investment strategy
ICT provider selection
Key decision makers for purchasing technology
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire